Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) ensures that comfortable accommodation is provided to pilgrims at a reasonable cost. It has constructed over 5000 cottages, guest houses and choultries both at Tirupati and Tirumala.
TTD provides accommodation free of cost to pilgrims who cannot afford to pay for their stay in Tirupati and Tirumala. Further, to ease the demand for accommodation, TTD has built Public Amenities Complexes at both Tirupati and Tirumala, which provide dormitory-type accommodation with lockers, free of cost.
Some information with respect to advance reservations made by pilgrims for accommodation and sevas:
- An advance reservation daily chart is being displayed on the Notice Board outside ARP Counter in Central Reception Office, Tirumala. The chart contains the names of pilgrims who have been allotted accommodation. Regarding Sevas, please contact 'May I Help You' counters at Tirumala.
- If the devotees have not received acknowledgement or confirmation letters from the AEO (RO-I) TTD, Tirumala, they may dial 77681 between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. except on holidays or 70928 at any time and get information by giving DD/MO particulars.
- Separate DDs should be sent for accommodation and seva tickets. DDs should be sent atleast three months in advance for sevas in favour of Peishkar, Sri TT Tirumala. For all details regarding Arjita Sevas, please dial 79277.
- An exclusive monitor is kept in Advance Reservation Allotment counter and main computer cell at Central Reception Office, TTD, Tirumala to provide information on advance reservation round the clock.
- Pilgrims can reserve paid accommodation (only for the Rs. 100/- per day category) in Tirumala 30 days in advance of their visit, by writing to the Assistant Executive Officer (Reception-I) TTD, Tirumala - 517504. The letter will have to be accompanied by a demand draft for Rs. 100.00 favouring the Executive Officer, TTD, payable at Tirupati, and drawn on any nationalised bank.
- Paid accommodation can also be reserved 30 days in advance at the TTD Information Centres in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pondicherry ,Visakhapatnam and other district Head Quarters in AP, by paying the requisite amount.
- Accommodation in other cost categories can be reserved, subject to availability, only at the Central Reception Office, Tirumala.
- Pilgrims can also book accommodation on line throurh http://www.ttdsevaonline.com
There are several large choultries with free rooms for families to stay in reasonable comfort. Electricity and water are provided free of charge. For free accommodation, pilgrims may contact the Central Reception Office, near the bus stand in Tirumala. Pilgrims can also rest in and Dormitory Halls provided by TTD.
- A 'day' is used to mean 24 hours from the time of allotment.
- Alternative accommodation will be provided if the required accommodation is not available. In such cases, the excess service charges paid, if any, will be refunded.
- Accommodation can be reserved for one day only. If the persons do not check in on that particular day, the reservation will be cancelled and the reservation charges paid will not be refunded or adjusted for any subsequent period.
- For further details for accommodation, do call at these numbers: +91-8574-31777 (Ext 3697 and 3730).
Accommodation at Srinivasam complex, Tirupati
Srinivasam complex is located opposite to APSRTC bus stand, 10 minutes walk from Railway Station, Tirupati. It is a large accommodation complex with 410 rooms. There are both A/C & NON A /C rooms.
In addition, there are 9 dormitory halls in the 1st floor of the complex to accommodate nearly 5000 Pilgrims. Those who don’t require rooms can use these spacious halls and relax. 953 lockers are available and Pilgrims staying in dormitory halls can use these lockers for keeping their personal belongings in safe-custody. They will be provided woolen rugs, mats and locks on payment of caution deposit (CD) which is refundable.
Pilgrims can reserve accommodation at Srinivasam complex 20 days in advance by sending DD’s in favor of “Executive Officer, Srinivasam complex,T.T.D, Tirupati” ,and it with a covering letter addressing to the Dy. Executive Officer, Srinivasam complex,T.T.D, Tirupati clearly specifying the date of allotment required as per requirement. After confirmation,the allotment letter will be sent to party. Pilgrims are requested to send the D.D’s as per 3 fixed tariffs only for Advance Reservation Accommodation. The party has to bring the allotment letter and approach the allotment counter at the time of taking the room. If the quota is exhausted the D.D will be returned to the party informing the same. The rooms can also be reserved through e-darshan from the T.T.D information centers, if available in their place.
The room tariff's are..
- A/C room Tariff Rs 400/- & Rs 600/-
- NON A/C room Tariff Rs 200/-
Note that rooms will not be allotted for single person,
Sudarshan token counter is also available in Srinivasam complex itself. Pilgrims can make use of this and can plan their stay at Tirupati or Tirumala and can visit of Local temples accordingly basing on the time of darshan of lord Venkateswara swami confirmed to them.
Facilities like parking of vehicles, local temple buses, RTC buses for taking of Pilgrims to Tirumala, free buses from Srinivasam to Alipiri and Srivari mettu for pedestrians, RTC online booking for various places, package Tourist Buses for other T.T.D temples, catering, T.T.D Sapthagiri and other Book stalls, Banking, Free Dispensary, Post office, APCO, Lepakshi etc., are available with in the complex for the convenience of the Pilgrims.Pilgrims can also book accommodation on line throurh http://www.ttdsevaonline.com